Saturday, October 16, 2010

Now the Flowers are Fresh and Fabulous

My replacement flowers just arrived and they are gorgeous! Not only that, they smell divine. Just looking at them and smelling their wonderful scent makes me feel happy.

I called the florist right away to let her know how much I appreciated the new bouquet – and the way she had handled everything. Callie (the woman who rectified the problem for us) seemed as pleased as me about the way things had turned out... and that as much as anything has totally restored my faith in the Flower Nook.

You can be sure that I will make sure to recommend them whenever anyone in the area needs flowers. Which just goes to show that another of the standard customer service truisms is indeed true:

Namely, that when you resolve disgruntled customers’ problems in a way that makes them feel important to the company, and do so with good grace, they will usually tell twice as many people about what transpired as they would if only recounting the bad experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment