Thursday, January 6, 2011

Great Service at Taco Bell

We went into a Taco Bell over the holidays (there’s only so much turkey you can stuff in... so to speak) and, to my surprise, encountered excellent customer service. Truly.

When I asked the woman behind the counter how long the apple empanadas had been sitting there, she told me that they had been there about 30 minutes. Then she told that although they were probably still fine that she would make me new ones if I wanted to wait 4 minutes. I did.

Then she said she would wait to serve my fries until the pies were ready so that everything would be hot.

On top of everything else, she actually smiled a genuine smile when she handed over our food order when it was ready. Wow.

Why tell this story?

To show that it doesn’t matter where you work, or what your position... you can still make someone happy by offering courteous, customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment